Open letter from the founder Alex Choi
- Feels empathy towards others
- Looks for solutions rather than arguments
- Sacrifices your time and energy for the values you hold dear
- Aspires to be your best, although you may not know exactly how
- Intuitively understands that competition with others is unnecessary, whereas competition with oneself can be rewarding
If so, you are the kind of person who needs more tangible success as well as spiritual success. And therefore you are a person I can help to grow, because you inherited a deep consciousness that encompasses empathy and spirituality from your BiggerSelf.
Alone we have limited success, but when we team up with other spiritually intellectual people we can make real changes for ourselves and the world.
Call us 908-232-2377
As a human being what should we do to reciprocate the benevolent influence of life?
– Johwa Choi in Harmony Meditation: A new way to completion
Alexander J. Choi
After a successful corporate career as a Chemical Engineer, Master Choi attained spiritual enlightenment and devoted his life to the development of methods for applying spiritual training to modern life. He provides training and guidance for people to recover their genuine identity, achieve tangible success and spiritual success.
Master Choi’s specialty is training corporate managers and leaders by providing guidance for all aspects of human life. He has delivered public lectures and workshops about the proven principles of human development and the relevance of the mind for personal and professional advancement. Among these are:
- ‘ZEN Method’,
- ‘Mind is a Muscle’ leadership training.
He also runs a regular ‘BrainHaveFun’ podcast.
Public workshop and speaker engagements (selected events)
- Merrill Lynch, NYC
- Boston Consulting Group, Summit NJ
- Silence Therapeutics, Berlin, Germany
- Bloomingdales, Short Hills
- Eileen Fisher, NYC
- JCC of Central New Jersey
- Science Park High School, Newark
- Arts High School, Newark
- Atria Senior Living, Cranford
- Westfield Memorial Library – repeated lecturer
- Berkeley Heights Library
- Diversity Committee New Providence
- Newark Public Library, author event
- Warren County library, author event
- Springfield Public Library, author event